Summer Computer Backgrounds


I usually change my computer background a lot until I find a great one.  Right now I am using one from Tory Burch's blog that I have posted previously.
I absolutely love these cute fruit backgrounds and wished my fruit looked as perfect as these ones!

There are tons of great backgrounds to download on this blog.  You could seriously find any pattern you wanted to if you tried hard enough.

Nico and Lala is a custom design company specializing in invitations, branding, and gifts.  I love these seahorses so much and have changed my Ipad background to this.  I searched through this website and it is absolutely fantastic!

Jessica Marie Designs posts great downloads for you to use on all of your tech goodies!  I think she did a great job pairing this monogramable square with the Lilly background.


Comments

Popular Posts