GapFit Workout Gear

Gap has a fabulous line of workout appareal that I just purchased a few items from.  I got two shirts and a pair of pants from GapFit and have worn them all at least once.  All of the items I purchased happened to be on sale (it was an accident actually.)  

I purchased this great loose top in neon yellow.  It was a great steal because the top is super comfy and versatile for many of my athletic endeavors.   GapFit Drapey Tunic

I purchased a pair of Gap yoga pants at their outlet the day after I went to the real Gap.  Mine look exactly like these except for that they are pink stripes not grey.  I love my new yoga pants but I need to get them hemmed because they are too long.  GapFit gFlex Stripped Pants

I purchased this top in hot pink and I absolutely love it.  Since it was on sale they only had a large so it was a little loose but was worth it.  I have the Lululemon version of this shirt and I wear it all the time because it is so light and perfect for when I am running in the heat.  Usually in the summer I can only run in tank tops but this shirt will works great for the heat and keeps my back from getting burned. GapFit Motion Crew T



Comments

Popular Posts