June Recap

Today is the last day of June.  Where in the world has the time gone?  I feel like this month has gone by in a blink of an eye.  I was reminiscing about June today after a minor fashion hiccup (alteration problems.)  I can not believe that in one month I have graduated from high school, started my first official job, cut off a foot of my hair (aka my child) and started college shopping.  I am thankful for so many things including my education, parents, and childhood.

For me, June has really consisted of working and shopping.  My least and most favorite things in this world.  When I am not working, I workout or shop.  At least working leads me to be able to buy more clothes and further my addiction to Lululemon (lol.)  I did not realize how many things I did not have even though I am so blessed.  I am lucky that my mom and I are similar sizes so I can mooch off of her.  I borrow all of her athletic clothes and basic tees.  I won't be able to do that starting this August (tear tear.)  Now it is finally time to get some of my own!  Can you believe I did not own my own white tee!  I finally purchased my own and got a black tee at the Gap.  The Gap's cotton v-neck tees are my new favorite obsession.  They are $10 on sale now so go and buy them before they are all gone.

I am usually not too happy with Orlando but, I do love Orlando's Outlets!  This could be the saving grace to this town to a shopper (lol.)  I went to the Lululemon and Nike outlet this weekend.  I got 3 pairs of Nike shorts that were all under $20!  I saved $30 right there. BA BAM.  Then I finally got a pair of Nike Free shoes.  I have been drooling over these shoes because they are so comfy, stylish, foldability, and a new classic.  I think I saved $40 on my new beauties :).


Now after June, I am a whole new person with my new hair and a freshman in COLLEGE.  What major things happened to you in June?  Heck, what minor things happened this month?  Anything can be a special moment, no matter the size.

LOTS OF LOVE,

Madison 




Comments

Popular Posts