Food Filled Weekend

This weekend I had extra days off from school so I decided to do some cooking!  I was very excited because I always find great recipes on Pinterest and never make them.  I am trying to be healthy so these recipes are not very indulgent but, are very delicious.

These pancakes are gluten and lactose free!  I love this because I am lactose intolerant and I am trying to be gluten free for two weeks.  One week has past and I only had one tortellini.  It was not even worth it! Lol.  Surprisingly these pancakes are filling.  I made a double batch for my mom and me.

I made these for a brunch (that I didn't end up going to.)   They were so good!!!!  Make sure not to leave in the refrigerator or else they strawberries will go bad and taste weird. 


Comments

  1. only one tortellini? such dedication maffy! love you xoxo, erika

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts