National Rose Day

I just found out that today is National Rose Day.  To celebrate this day I decided to find some things for you that relate to one of my favorite flowers, the rose.

I love Alex and Ani bracelets, they are light weight, cute, and perfect for stacking.  I like the new bracelets too because they incorporate gems.  This photo is from the Alex and Ani Winter Park Store Facebook Page where one of my friends work.  To shop Alex and Ani online Click Here.

I found this rose gold rose ring today and I think it is so dainty and feminine. It would be perfect for any look and great for stacking.  Blanca Monros Gomez Diamond Medium Rosette Stacking Ring.

I love pink and rose colored things so, this Marc Jacobs leather bracelet is perfect.  I would probably wear it everyday because it is just so darn cute.Marc by Marc Jacobs Rose Bolt Studded Leather Bracelet

You can't be any more "rosey" than this blazer.  I am in love with this blazer because while it is fitting for the workplace you could also wear it out for a night on the town.  Vince Camuto did a really good job on spinning the classic blazer into this great piece. Vince Camuto Rose Printed Blazer

Comments

Popular Posts