Playlist #4

These are the songs that have been stuck in my head over the past week.  I hope you enjoy the songs that I am listening too.  I don't know if any of these songs have merit but they are catchy!

Listen to Playlist #4

  1. Clarity by Zedd
  2. Daylight by Maroon 5
  3. Love Somebody by Maroon 5
  4. Next to Me by Emeli Sandé
  5. Feel This Moment by Pitbull
  6. Alive by Krewella
  7. I Need Your Love by Calvin Harris
  8. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
  9. Somewhere Only We Know by Keane
  10. The Story by Brandi Carlile
  11. When God-Fearin' Women Get the Blues by Martina McBride
  12. My Wish by Rascal Flats
  13. Manners by Icona Pop
  14. Get Lucky by Daft Punk
  15. Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men
  16. I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes
  17. Gone, Gone, Gone by Phillip Phillips

Comments

Popular Posts