Weekend Buys

This was a long weekend for me at school so, I had extra time to go to the mall.  Additionally my mom's phone broke so we had to go to the Apple Store (thus go to the mall.)  I wasn't complaining because I know I would somehow make some purchases.  Here they are:

I purchased this online in a flash sale on Groop Dealz.  Here is a similar one from Amazon.

I always borrow my mom's tank tops for underneath shirts and since I will be going to college I will need some of my own.  I purchased this tank top in black, white, and nude.  It was buy two and get one free!  Online the white shirt is only sold.  H&M Tank Top

I purchased this necklace for college next year.  I am super excited because it combines my school colors with bubble necklaces!  Francesca's Miami Block Necklace
I took my mom for the first time to Francesca's Collection and she purchased this bag.  I think I might steal it.  The leather actually feels real and it is super cute!  Francesca's Tote


Comments

Popular Posts