5 Obsessions of the Week (02/03/12)

Isn't this monogram watch just the icing on the cake to any outfit?  It is so adorable I think I might die!

I love bows and this etsy shop has a ton of them!  I would definitely recommend buying these! There is also a navy chevron bow that I will be buying soon.

I love my Jack Rogers and want to get a new pair with a little more pizzazz.  I saw these with the monograms and just died!  A definite must buy. 

I saw these shorts in a local store in my town and they fit great but, I couldn't pull the trigger.  I now have buyer's remorse and am thinking about buying them online.

I bought this jewelry box as a present for a friend and think it is great for college! It is not available online but is in store and only Lilly Pulitzer Via shops.

Comments

Popular Posts