Chambray Shirts

I have always loved the chambray and jean long sleeve button up shirts.  I think they are adorable and can go with many styles and outfits.  I have always found a very hard to actually wear one.  I bought one and gave it to my sister because I never wore it.  I know have a longing to wear the shirt this week. Here are some great shirts styled perfectly!
I love the distressed top paired with the more classy, formalized skirt.
Shop this look at Brooks Brothers

This tribal chambray shirt gives it more flare than the "normal chambray."
Shop this look at Forever 21

I like the pastel-ness of this outfit.  I think the mint jeans go great with this shirt.
Shop this look at PacSun

This is just a classic great shirt from one of my favorite designers.
Shop this look at Jack Wills, Fabulously British

I like the two-tone aspect of this shirt.  I think it shows great flare. 
Shop this look at Asos 

I wore something like this yesterday.  I wore a different J. Crew chambray shirt with the hot pink 5 inch shorts to the mall.
Shop this look at J. Crew

Comments

Popular Posts