Oscars Worst and Best Dressed

Worst Dressed of the Oscars:
Kristen Stewart
Don't try to be girly because you are not.  What is up with your hair? You seriously just look like a train wreck.  I think it is safe to say I really dislike you and your style.


I personally love Zoe Saldana so this was hard for me to put her on the worst dressed list.  Number one, what is up with that stupid belt.  I cuts off your waist and is super ugly.  I also dislike the bow.  Maybe if it was straight but why sideways?  The bottom of the dress only gets worse.  I hate the two tone and the awkward slit.  I know she can do better than this!




The front of this dress worn by Jennifer Garner is gorgeous.  I love the simple silhouette and the color.  The back of this dress looks like a tutu gone wrong.  If the back peacock thing was not there the dress would be terrific.  I love her jewelry, hair, and makeup.  Did her daughters pick this dress out?  I think  4 year olds would have better taste.  She was so close to looking good but, yet so far.

Best Dressed of the Oscars:
This newcomer (Samantha Barks) looked fabulous at the Oscars.  I loved her in Les Mis and I love her on the red carpet.  While this dress is quite scandalous she pulls it off well.  I like the simpleness and sheer elegance of her look.  I also love how her hair and makeup is kept simple because there is a lot of attention to a certain area.  While I would never wear this dress I think she looks great.

This dress was quite risky for Naomi Watts.  I think it paid off for her.  She looks terrific.  I love the cut of this dress because from the left it is conservative but then has a splash.  If it didn't fit perfectly then it would have been a total wash.  There is nothing bad to say about this dress.
 My personal favorit was Jennifer Lawrence   I loved her in Silver Linings Playbook and in The Hunger Games.  I am a huge Hunger Games fan.  I loved this look so much except for the awkward necklace that was on her back and not the front.  I give her all my applause and have no bad comments except for the necklace.  I congratulate George Kotsiopoulos from Fashion Police for choosing this Dior Couture dress.

Charlize Theron kills it in this look.  I usually don't like that hairstyle but since she has perfect bone structure she looks great.  I love this Louis Vuitton  dress because it is the perfect amount of sexy combined with class.  I think the best dressed should go to her because she took the most risk with this dress.  Brava to all the ladies!

Comments

Popular Posts