OOTD 02/07/2013

Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of my outfit today, but today was the first day in a few weeks that I have tried to look good for school! I must admit, it felt good not wearing the J. Crew 5 inch chinos and Ralph Lauren polos (although I love wearing that outfit - so comfortable) for once. But... here is my outfit!
I got a white lace dress from Forever 21 for $15! Quite the steal, and it did not even come off as looking cheap. Sadly, the one I wore is out of stock, but the one I have posted a picture of is sort of similar. 
My sister gave me a royal blue mini bubble necklace from Francesca's Boutique for Christmas because almost all of my top options for college have blue as a school color (lol.) However, Francesca's has sold out of the bubble necklace, but here is a similar one!
I got the Steve Madden loafers I wore today a long time ago from Nordstrom Rack. The ones I have linked to don't really look anything like mine (mine are nude with a gold strap on top) but these look way more comfortable.

Comments

Popular Posts