Weekend Wishlist


  1. RVCA Whimsy Dress This dress isn't very preppy but oh my it looks comfortable.  I love comfort which if you are an active reader you know.  I think this dress would be perfect to throw on and go to the farmer's market, run errands, or just hang around the house in.  What do you think?  
  2. J.Crew Factory Loafers   I have always been a huge fan of loafers and the ones below are no exception.  J.Crew has done it again make a preppy style even preppier.  I don't know how I am going to turn down the temptation to buy these because they would be the perfect summer accessory.  These shoes were love at first site.
     
  3. Perfekt Lip Perfection Gel I am usually not a fan of lip gloss or lip stick but, this one is an exception.  I tried this on when I was in NYC for spring break and fell in love.  I didn't buy it but am regretting it daily and Sephora is sold out of almost every color! :( I love the brand also, there makeup is truly great quality and great packaging.
  4. Zara Strappy Sandals  How perfect are these shoes?  I can't get over them.  They look so designer (I am thinking Prada or Miu Miu.)  I can't wait to wear these babies soon.  I saw them at Zara a little while ago and just had to have them.

  5. Henri Bendel Striped Canvas Set If someone bought this set for me there is a strong possibility that I would love them forever.  I am a giant fan of the Henri Bendel stripes and orange (Go Canes!) so the colors work great for me.  Also I love love love giant bags to shove my stuff in and this bag is actually huge (I have seen it in person), so again perfect.

Comments

Popular Posts