OOTD 04/05/14


Yesterday, I was at an event called Shabbat Shalala at UM and decided to wear my new Lilly Pulitzer maxi dress.  I just recently picked up this fabulous frock on sale and am in love with it.  It is so easy to throw on and has some side slits to show of my calves (they are fabulous in case you were wondering.)  Sorry I didn't get a full picture of my outfit but, I found another blogger who wore this dress and posted about it yesterday! (Link here)  Additional note about the other blog, the blogger goes to college 5 minutes from my house.  What a coincidence! On another note, the left picture above is with Donna Shalala, UM's president, and one of the funniest and most inspiring women alive (shout out to feminism here!)  On the right is one of my friends, Emma, who is wearing a high low skirt but you can't see the low or her amazing Kate Spade hot pink cross body.
OOTD: Lilly Pulitzer Maxi (Similar), Jack Rogers Sandals

Comments

Popular Posts