OOTD 04/13/14

Hola Amigos!  This weekend, I went to the mall because for the first time in forever I had a minute to breath.  I didn't get quantity but quality.  I went to Zara for the first time and had an eye opening experience.  ZARA IS LIFE!! I want to live in that store.  Everything is soo chic and adorable you would think you were in Saks or Neimans.   Some things are way to expensive for what they are but others are steals.  I purchased two pairs of shoes and a pair of jeans and that is the start of my newly minted Zara clothing collection.  The shoes pictured in this photo are from my Zara shopping experience and they are just amazing.  I was on the fence when I bought them because they have an awkward platform but now I have realized that it just makes them more insanely trendy.  Hope this outfit isn't too hipster for you.  The hat was just added for the photo, I wish I bought it though.

Comments

Popular Posts