5 Weekend Favorites

1. Honey Maid's Response to its viral add
I am not sure if you have seen Honey Maid's new add but it includes very diverse families enjoying each other's company and eating Honey Maid products.  People that are anti-gay and anti-diversity tweeted terrible things to the company and this youtube video was Honey Maid's response to it and it was fantastic.

2. Sperry Topsider's Katama Espadrille 
I have always had a weird obsession with flat espadrilles but, I also don't care.  These shoes below are so adorable and a MUST for summer I am deciding between these and another pair which are black and white.  I just can't get over the anchors but the pink laces are throwing me.  What do you think? There are a lot of options of this shoe so if you like it, check out the Sperry website.
I walked into American Eagle not expecting to find these super soft shorts but I did.  Along with being a fan of espadrilles I love embroidery, I have two embroidered dresses and hopefully I will be adding these shorts to my collection.  They would be great for sleeping, relaxing around the house, or even going to the beach.
Kate Spade is currently having a friends and family sale where the whole store is 25% off and it ends tonight, so hurry!  I love these earrings because they are super simple and have to do with sailing.  I am thinking about getting them because my ears get infected easily but the backs on these earrings are real so, they hopefully wouldn't hurt my ears!
5. E's Closet Eliza Dress
I saw this dress on Pinterest and am on the fence about purchasing it.  I love the print, loose flowing fit, and the back.  The cons to this dress is that you have to wear a sticky bra and it looks a tad short.  Do you think it is a "yes" or "no"?  I just can't decide.




Comments

Popular Posts