Under the Weather

Today I am feeling a little ill and I have to think that there are many things to help me get through this cold.  I love a nice set of pajamas and a hot cup of steaming tea.  I figured I could share my favorite my favorite things to get me through my sick days.


  1. A nice set of pajamas


I am currently wearing a nice set of pajamas from J.Crew that I got for my birthday.  I absolutely love them because they are so soft and comfortable and are cute.

2. A hot cup of tea
 
Lilly Pulitzer Travel Mug                                          Traditional Medicinals Throat Coat Tea   
I bought this mug as a graduation gift and it seems very nice and handy.  This tea works wonders!  I always have so many glasses when I am sick and well!

3.  Television and Netflix
What can I say about Netflix and television.  I love these two items when I am not sick and when I am sick my love is amplified by a hundred.

4. Nail Polish
I think that when my nails are painted, I have an extra pep in my step.  I love Essie's new colors especially since there is a green and orange!  "It's all about the U!"  I seriously think I love every single color of this collection.

5. IPad
I do everything on my IPad and I love it because it is so portable and small.  I am watching Arrested Development on it currently!
-I will update this post when I can think of some more of my favorite things.  Currently my brain is mush and I can't think of anything.-



Comments

Popular Posts