Graduation Dress

With graduation exactly a week away, I think it is time to get nostalgic.  I have not shared my graduation dress with my favorite readers and I think it is about time.  Big surprise! It is from Lilly Pulitzer and is classic white for graduation.  If you are not a white dress kind of gal then, you can get this dress in a pink and green print.  I think both colors are great but, the white is a tad more classic.  Amazon is selling the dress with a nifty video.  What shoes do you think I should wear with this dress?  I have been really racking my brain to find the perfect shoe.  It has to be comfortable because I don't want to trip and will be doing a lot of walking and standing around in grass and look good with a blue cape.  Please tell me your thoughts!


Comments

Popular Posts