Headmaster's Day DIY

Today was Headmaster's Day at school (its like field day.)  Each grade wears a different color and somehow the tradition is seniors wear camouflage.  Of course if I was going to be creating a shirt, it has to have my monogram on it.  I think the obsession has taken over my life.  This was really not too difficult because I used my pottery technique of tracing.  I printed out my monogram from For Chic Sake.  Then with tissue paper or tracing paper, I traced the monogram with a pencil.  I then put the tissue paper on the shirt and used a sharpie to outline the monogram.  It did not show up well on the camo so I basically free handed the whole thing.  I was so happy with the final product!  My shirt was a little large so I made it a racerback which hid the monogram but other than that it was perfect. I am not sure if I will ever wear this shirt again but maybe as a cover up.
Here are my friends and our shirts.



Comments

Popular Posts