Dorm Room Bedding I Love.

I love the mix of pink and orange in this bedding.  It is classy and young.

This bedding is bright but will also blend in very well with everything.  I love how it is bohemian but still preppy.

 I am absolutely obsessed with the top bedding in this picture.  They are both Lilly Pulitzer for Garnet Hill and couldn't be anything more than I want.  I already purchased matching stationary for this bedding.  Currently there is a 25% off sale on Lilly Pulitzer for Garnet Hill items.

I love this pink and geen bedding.  It reminds me of my current bedroom colors.  I also love how it is called the Maddie bedding.

This monogrammed bedding is EVERYTHING.  I love it so much it is ridiculous.  I am not sure how expensive it is but I am sure it would be worth it.

Comments

Popular Posts