#5 of Summer Favorites

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday, I got super busy and time slipped right out of my hands. For this post I am featuring summer sneakers. As someone who loves a casual look, sneakers couldn't be better- I am still fashionable yet am comfy. The bottom Superga sneakers I saw on someone about a week ago and haven't been able to stop thinking about them. I think I will get them in navy so they stay longer than a white sneaker that can dirty easily. Currently for fashion sneakers- I own a black and white Nike and a light blue croc Adidas Stan Smith pair. I wear the Adidas sneaker the most because its more upscale and matches my fancier outfits. The Adidas Stan Smith sneaker are on fire right now and I would definitely recommend getting a pair if you don't have one already.

#5 of Summer Favorites




Comments

Popular Posts