#1 of Summer Favorites

Hello world!!! I have arisen from the dead and am here to resurrect PBNP. Update to my life: I am a little less preppy and still no where near perfect. My hope for PBNP 2.0 is that I give you more insight in my day to day life, give real and practical advice, more lifestyle content, and bring more sunshine into your life than was there before. I am starting the resurrection off with 10 days of purely great content. I was going to do a post that included all of my favorite fashion items of August but I thought it would be a bit too packed so I decided that I would give you one item per day and have 10 days of superb stuff. This list is in no particular order and was compiled by things that I thinking about over the entire summer and I think have truly defined this season.

Today's "Favorite Thing" (I feel like Oprah minus the cars) is CHOKERS. I was very against chokers when they came back into popularity because I was truly happy they were left in the 90's. The plastic $2 choker is what came back in style first via Urban or Nasty Gal and I was just not impressed/happy. Fast forward a couple of months from the OG choker's appearance, we have much more tasteful ones.
#1 of Summer Favorites




Comments

Popular Posts