Weekend Wishlist


1. Soludos: I got a pair of these shoes two summers ago majorly on sale at J.Crew and I fell in love.  They are sophisticated yet so simple and easy to throw on.  I want to get another pair for this summer but am thinking about getting the one with the laces.  What do you think? Suldos Website

2. Sleep:  Being a full time student I never get any sleep so, when I don't have much to do on the weekends- I SLEEP.  Here are my favorite pajamas that I wear to sleep in.

3. Benefit Eyebrow Bar: I went here once in the Dadeland Mall in Miami and loved it.  The girl was really experienced and my eyebrows looked fantastic.  I usually am not ever in love with my eyebrows right when I get them done but I really liked how they looked.

4. Successful Studying:  One can study but it can be pointless because you are on facebook or not really taking in the knowledge.  I hope to study this weekend successfully; however, this can't be done without some great school supplies. Here are some of my favorites:

5.Sushi:  Sushi is probably one of my favorite foods in the world.  I don't get to have it to much in college but, I went last night and it was amazing!!  So yummy!!

Comments

Popular Posts