Lilly Pulitzer at the Boca Mall


Hello Readers! Sorry, I haven't posted regularly or lately but life aka school has just been crazy.  I went to my cousin's wedding last weekend in Boca and decided to stop in at the Lilly Pulitzer store of course.  In Miami there is a major shortage of Lilly and it is just terrible.  Doesn't everybody need some great color in your day?  Below is my mom in her first Lilly outfit!  While I have been a Lilly lover for years, my family hasn't been so kung ho about the bright colors and prints.  I finally have converted my mom into getting her first full Lilly outfit including a scarf, necklace, and dress!  Go Mommy!  I got a nice maxi dress on sale (woot woot!) and a jacket that is being shipped to me.  I know what your thinking, is it going to be monogrammed?  I haven't decided yet. 


Comments

Popular Posts