5 Tips for the Cold!

  1.  A North Face Jacket is key to surviving the winter.  I don't know what I would do without mine.
  2. Fuzzy socks!  I absolutely love socks and since they are fuzzy that just makes things better.  Target has Valentine's Day Fuzzy socks for the season.  Check them out!
  3. Tory Burch for Target Canteen.  I bought this last year when Neiman Marcus did the capsule collection for Target.  I just started using it again and love it!  I can stick it in my backpack easily and drink it once I get to class.  You can buy it at a steep price on Amazon.
  4. I am wearing something just like this currently and its thin but also warm.  I really like the short zipper and thumbholes! Buy yours at Target.
  5. I love Lululemon leggings more than half of my closet.  They can keep me warm when its 30 to 70 degrees outside.  Its so great to be able to just throw them on and leave my dorm room.


Comments

Popular Posts