Wallets!

Sorry, I haven't posted in a very long time!  How would have thought college entailed homework and studying??  I am in the market for a new wallet currently and here are some of the front runners.  As you scroll through you will be able to tell I am loving the metallics and anything a chain.  Connivence is key for anything I wear and own. I am currently wearing a sweatshirt and leggings, don't tell the fashion gods.
This is my #1 at the moment.  Its on sale and has a strap!  I wouldn't have it actually hold my phone because I have a very thick case that charges my phone and it probably wouldn't fit.  

I am considering this one because its bigger than the first and gold.  

I would purchase this wallet if I wasn't looking for one with a strap.  Its to die for.

This wallet is a great price for how cute it is.

Not loving the studs, but yes I do love that chain!  It looks just like a purse.

I love Zac Posen.  Anything he creates is amazing and this wallet is actually affordable!


Comments

Popular Posts