School Totebags

While I am personally a backpack gal, I know many people that prefer totes.  I did some searching and found ones I would use basically all the time!

This bag is so classic and great for anything you could think of.  How great is this camel color too?

I have actually seen this bag on campus.  Since my first introduction, I have been lusting over this great neoprene tote.   

I love pretty much love anything Kate Spade, so the fact that there is Mexican "embroidery" makes this bag 10000X better. I think it is on sale too.

I have been dreaming about one of these nylon totes for 3 years now.  I am not in love with this exact print though.

If you bought me this purse, I would love you forever.  Its so classic and just AMAZING!  I know they had it at the Tory Burch outlet at one point too, so that makes me sad.

Comments

Popular Posts