Dog Days

For those of you who don't know I am obsessed with dogs.  I love everything about them! I had seen an email from Anthropologie last week about some products they had with dogs on them.  I was so excited by this email that it inspired me to create this post.  Hope you enjoy!
This tank is too cute for words.  It would be perfect with leggings or jeans.

I don't know if I would actually wear these earrings, but they are so darn cute I might just buy them.

OMG

If you couldn't tell by now, let me just tell you that I am obsessed with pugs.

How cute is this?  Too cute!  It actually comes in different breeds, if you are interested.

This sweater will be my first "fall purchase."  I can't even describe how much I want this sweater.  I hope it doesn't sell out before I can get it.


Comments

Popular Posts