5 Obsessions of the Week

I found this sports bra a while ago and I have been in love with it since.  LivFit is a Lululemon like company but has much cheaper prices.  I really love the back of the bra and if I do order it I hope it will fit correctly!  LivFit Clothing

This Lilly Pulitzer shirt is so cute because it is simple and plain but, has some flair.  Today I saw some lady wearing this shirt and it looked terrific on her.  I always pair my Lilly bottoms with just plain white tops but, now I really want this one to wear it with.  I think that this trim adds a lot of flair to the outfit and will just put a little prep in my step!  Lilly Pulitzer Bristol Top

I love these jeans and I have no idea why: I am not usually a camo or capri person.  I think that these could go great any time of the year and seem like they could match with a lot.  The price is a little steep but I think a possibly good investment.  Madewell Textile Elizabeth and James camouflage skinny jeans

This derby hat is from Marley Lilly, one of my favorite monogramming companies.  I have always wanted a large straw hat since Sex and the City 2 Movie came out.  I don't know what it is but the big floppy brim really attracts me.  So when I saw it with a monogram on it I couldn't resist.  This would be a great item for my spring break coming up.  Hint hint!  Marley Lilly Monogrammed Derby Hat

 I will be attending the University of Miami in the fall I am always on the lookout for nice UM gear.  I love a good hat and can never pass one up when I find one I love.  I really like white hats and simplicity, so this hat has it all.  Maybe I will get it for graduation or for admitted student open house in April.  UMiami Hat

What are your 5 obsessions of the week?  I would love to hear them!

Comments

Popular Posts