5 Favorite Things of the Week

I don't know about you but I am super excited for Taylor Swift's new album!  I have already pre-bought it and am super excited to listen to it tomorrow.  I CAN NOT WAIT!   So excited!

I don't know if it is because I am a marine science major but I am obsessed with this Lilly print.  I ordered a yard of the print for crafting but can't decide what I should make with it, maybe a pillow.  What do you think I should make with it?

While I was home last weekend I stole this nail polish from my mom (Sorry mom) and I painted it on my nails last night.  Loving this fun burst of color on my hands after wearing black for a while.  I think I am going to stick to pink this season to cheer me up when I look at my hands. 

I was looking at a blog yesterday (A Lone Star State of Southern) and saw a post about this stationary company.  I am absolutely obsessed with these notebooks and can't wait till I order one of my own.  Usually things as cute as these are super expensive but these notebooks aren't too bad in price.  Check them out and tell me what you think.


Anyone who knows me knows I love phone cases.  I found this company on Pinterest and one of my good friends actually bought the case I saw on Pinterest from Nordstrom and now I am obsessed with the company.  The phone cases are cuter than cute and are actually protective.  If I didn't absolutely need a Mophie charging case I would already own most of the cases on the website.  I just can't get over how cute they are!!

Comments

Popular Posts