Summer in the Winter

Summer in the Winter

While everyone north of Florida is dying in the cold, I will be laying by the pool on the beach in Miami this weekend.  I hope that didn't make you too jealous or maybe it did.  My weekend excursion got me thinking about which beach bag I will take out or what bathing suit I will don.  I got to thinking that I really wanted a straw bag that wasn't too "spring break" circa the nineties or too fancy.  Of course I (by fate or my on volition) I found this great bag at J.Crew it comes in all brown, stripped, and all black.  The price for being at J.Crew isn't too bad either.  I can't decide between the stripped or natural bag but, I do have the whole semester until summer break to decide.  What types of beach bags do you use?  Have fun in the cold and drink lots of hot cocoa!

Comments

Popular Posts