Kiel James Patrick Vickers Bow Collecion

I was googling "Preppy But Not Perfect" to see if my blog actually came up and what else came up in that google search.  I am happy to report my blog was the first thing listed!  I looked under images and while most were my own a picture of a Kiel James Patrick (KJP) bracelet popped up.  I don't know if I have ever shared them before on my blog but, I love them and anything made at KJP.  In my infinite journey to own all different types of bracelets, I think this will be my next purchase.  They are extremely different and preppy, like me I guess.  I love the Blair Chippy or Twiggy (pink with blue polka dots.)  I don't think if I bought this bracelet it would make a daily appearance but I think its a cute addition to a rather plain outfit.  Now that I think about it I really like the ones with anchors and Mae West.  This will surely be a hard decision.  Which are your favorites?
P.S.  This is only a partial selection of the bracelets they have on the website.


Comments

Popular Posts